At Stanley Law, we believe every individual is entitled to strong and competent representation. We have considerable experience defending:
- Drug charges – including possession, cultivation/manufacture, trafficking, possession of equipment. If your offending is related to a drug problem, we can assist you with accessing a number of court-based treatment programs
- Serious driving charges – including death by dangerous driving and aggravated driving without due care
- Violent offences – including basic assault, assault with weapons, aggravated assault
- Breaches – breach of suspended sentence bonds, breach of Intervention Order, breach of good behaviour bonds
- Theft/Fraud – from minor theft charges through to large scale fraud
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, riot and affray, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon.
We know what defences may be available to you. We can also advise you on what benefits are available to you if you want to enter an early plea.
Our offices are located in the Adelaide CBD close to the Adelaide Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts. We can also represent you in suburban and country courts. We can also make home and custody visits.
No case is too small or too big for Stanley Law, so if you’re ready to find out how we can help you, contact us today for a no-obligation discussion. We want you to know what your options are before you commit to engaging us to represent you.