At Stanley Law, we believe every individual is entitled to strong and competent representation. We have considerable experience defending:
- Drug charges – including possession, cultivation/manufacture, trafficking, possession of equipment. If your offending is related to a drug problem, we can assist you with accessing a number of court-based treatment programs
- Violent offences – including basic assault, assault with weapons, aggravated assault
- Breaches – breach of suspended sentence bonds, breach of Intervention Order, breach of good behaviour bonds
- Theft/Fraud – from minor theft charges through to large scale fraud
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, riot and affray, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon.
We know what defences may be available to you. We can also advise you on what benefits are available to you if you want to enter an early plea.
If you think you might need Legal Aid, we can apply on your behalf.
Our offices are located in the Adelaide CBD close to the Adelaide Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts. We can also represent you in suburban and country courts. We can also make home and custody visits. We are available 24/7 for urgent legal advice, To apply for Legal Aid, please contact us or apply online by following this link: http://www.lsc.sa.gov.au/cb_pages/iapply_one_1116.php
No case is too small or too big for Stanley Law, so if you’re ready to find out how we can help you, contact us today for a no-obligation discussion.